Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Southern California, Oakley was created for world-class athletes. The company is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in performance technology and fashion. Oakley has a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Over 600 patents have been awarded to Oakley. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers,
- Oakley products are available in more than 110 countries.
- Products include premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories.
- The company’s optics brand portfolio includes Eye Safety Systems, Fox Racing, Mosley Tribes, Oakley, Oliver Peoples, and Paul Smith Spectacles.
- In addition to its wholesale business, the company operates retail locations including Bright Eyes, Oakley Stores, and The Optical Shop of Aspen.
Visit Optometry at Redwood Shores to try on Oakley frames and see how awesome you look.