Caring Optometrists in Redwood City - Optometry at Redwood Shores
We’ve been caring for your eyes for over 30 years – helping the communities of Redwood City, San Carlos, and Belmont, CA, to see the stunning San Francisco Bay Area with sharp and healthy sight!
Our optometrist in Redwood City provides all-inclusive, premier eye care that’s focused on you. With years of top-notch experience and a compassionate attitude, we personalize every appointment. Tell us about yourself – your medical history, visual expectations, and lifestyle preferences, and we will use these unique details to custom-design your eye care. Whether you need basic vision testing, a comprehensive eye exam, a contact lens fitting, or complex management of ocular disease – our optometrists are dedicated to optimizing your vision so you can view and live life to its fullest!
We go way beyond eye exams in our cutting-edge optometric practice.
- Our eye doctors offer pre-op consultations and post-op care for LASIK and other refractive surgeries.
- If you suffer from a painful eye condition, such as dry eyes, eye allergies, and computer vision, we won’t stop treating you until your painful symptoms also stop.
- Does your child have progressive nearsightedness? Talk to us about myopia control!
- Our Redwood City, San Carlos, and Belmont eye doctor understands that the unpredictable always happens – in the event of an eye emergency, please contact us for urgent medical assistance.
- Large collection of designer frames and eyeglasses for any special need.
Patients of all ages – new and returning – are invited to visit our Redwood City optometrist, located near San Carlos and Belmont, CA, to benefit from our dedicated team and the most advanced eye care experience in the area!
We are a member of
Schedule An Appointment
Ask our Doctors a Question...
A large part of the examination is finding out what the patient is experiencing and determining the type of dry eye causing the symptoms. We examine the surface of the eye under a microscope to look at the quantity and the quality of the tear film. Additionally, we examine the eyelids and the glands inside the eyelids to ensure they are healthy. More about Dry Eyes...
There are a wide range of treatments ranging from over the counter products to specialty laser procedures. Many times using artificial tears and vitamin supplements can help boost the tear film. There are prescription eye drops that can aid in tear production as well as laser procedures for patients with more advanced dry eye. More about Dry Eyes...
Of course – stay hydrated and making sure you consume enough water each day. Additionally, take breaks from your computer and smartphone. I recommend the 20/20/20 Rule – take a 20-second break every 20 minutes and look 20 feet away and blink your eyes. Finally, wearing sunglasses is critical to protecting the surface of the eye and the eyelids from UV exposure. More about Dry Eyes...
Redwood City, CA 94065
- Phone: (650) 551-9111
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Closed for lunch M-F from 1pm -2pm.
From red, irritated eyes to experiencing a sudden loss of vision, we’ll handle your eye emergency. Our qualified eye doctor performs urgent eye exams to diagnose and treat your eye infection, help remove a foreign body that may be stuck in your eye, and guide you to the best medical treatment to prevent vision loss or any complications, as necessary.